Our client is a Global Company, based in Croydon. They are looking to recruit a Travel Support executive to join their team at their Head Office, within their call centre.
Provide a high standard of customer service through effective case management via telephone, written correspondence and client/dealer liaison for a major blue chip automotive manufacturer.
Thirty-five hours per week based on a flexible shift basis providing cover between 08.30am and 17.30pm. Saturday shifts may be introduced. Due to the nature of this position, hours may also vary in line with business needs.
• Ensure that all calls are handled promptly and professionally, following the agreed procedures.
• Provide guidance and support to Customers and Dealers as appropriate
• Respond to all incoming correspondence in accordance with agreed procedures and standards
• Carry out all necessary investigation, research and liaison to provide a response to the correspondence.
• Ensure that all correspondence is of the required standard and in keeping with the corporate style and philosophy.
Reports and Administration
• Action daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
• Undertake ad hoc administrative duties as requested.
Flexible approach towards workload
• Demonstrate a flexible approach when carrying out delegated tasks.
• Show a willingness to complete tasks within a given time scale.
• Adhere to deadlines
• Demonstrate an understanding of, and clear commitment to our client and company brand values.
Essential skills, Attributes & Experience
• Good standard of general education (English language GCSE or equivalent)
• Work experience within a customer service role with a blue chip company.
• Good organisational and problem solving skills
• The ability to deliver excellent Customer Service
• The ability to effectively communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing
• Sound working knowledge of Outlook, Word & Excel
• Self motivated, quality focussed and ability to use initiative
• Must be able to attend manufacturer visits if required
Desirable Skills & Attributes
• Clean Current Driving Licence
• Basic technical understanding of vehicles
• Experience of working in the automotive industry
• Knowledge of 4 wheel drive vehicles and motorbikes.
If you have experience of Customer Service over the phone and wish to apply please send a copy of your CV by email.