The role of the Supplier Onboarding Manager is to work collaboratively with the technology to onboard and engage with the right suppliers. Helping to successfully build and maintain a productive and respectable supply chain, then together with the technology it will create an end to end system that their customers can use to procure high quality value services to hundreds of thousands of people around the UK.
Engaging with and supporting suppliers will be the foundations of this role.
Providing their customers, a diverse and sustainable supply base is fundamental to the successful delivery of our solution. The Supplier Onboarding Manager’s role is central to that objective and as such is heavily focused on engaging with the already established supplier base whilst building new supplier relationships. The role includes supporting suppliers through the journey and supporting them implement an internal change management process to join their technology platform. Communicating with suppliers will be via multiple channels and the role will require a confident individual who can deliver strong messaging to both clients and suppliers.
The successful candidate will be hard working, engaging and out-going, with a proven ability to build relationships, spot market trends, improve process efficiencies, manage suppliers and deliver to targets.
• Responsible for engaging with current suppliers whilst demonstrating the value of the technology platform to entice and promote the Company technology to new and upcoming supply chains
• support with the onboarding of suppliers
• Support the Supplier Relationship Manager in devising Category Strategies
• Sets up/ arrange meeting and events for suppliers
• Deliver a strong communication strategy to suppliers
• Supporting suppliers on a day to day basis in their use of the technology
• Managing ad hoc requests from suppliers
• Delivering presentations and briefings to suppliers
• Updating targets and creating progress reports
• Degree educated, second class honours or above
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Customer driven with the ability to build long term relationships
• Must be able to work independently and take initiative
• Creative and ambitious approach to work
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Willingness to travel across the UK when required
• Previous experience of working in Procurement, Project, Contract Management, Account Management and/or Supplier Relationship Management roles
• Experience of working with Procurement Law or OJEU
• Experience of implementing change management procedures
• CIPS qualified or working towards
• Efficient management of KPI’s or SLA’s with suppliers
If you have the above skills and are tenacious with drive and determination, please send a copy of your CV by email.