Our client is a Global Leader in the Travel Insurance and Claims arena, through continued growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Travel Claims Handler to join their team.
Main Duties of the role are -
• Handle first notification of loss calls, enter all relevant claims information and dispatch claims forms as appropriate
- Communicate with customers and third parties by telephone/email/letter in a clear, concise and professional way
- Assess new claims (Travel/Missed Event/Collision Damage Waiver excess) in accordance with policy terms and conditions, within specified service levels and in line with departmental procedures
- Identify and initiate potential recoveries from 3rd parties
- Handle customer escalations in a positive way and refer any unresolved quality issues to your line manager
It is essential that you have a good standard of general education including an English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience.
- Experience in a general insurance claims environment which included call handling duties
- Excellent telephone manner
- PC literate and Numerate
- Have good worldwide geographical knowledge and experience of working in an Insurance Claims environment.