Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Executive for a twelve Month Contract
This role sits in the Digital Marketing team and reports to the Digital Marketing Manager, although the role will be working closely with all areas.
Lead on targeted customer acquisition with our clients and be the experts in the room
• Grow our clients’ business through targeted use of ou
• Ensure our clients’ websites remain technically sound
from an SEO perspective
• Lead the content overhaul and expansion on our clients’ websites.
Project lead for digital transformation of our clients’ platforms
• Successfully migrate our clients’ websites to a new CMS.
• Improve conversion rate of our clients’ websites through
• Lead the redesign of our clients’ sites to be fully mobile first
• Develop a personalisation plan for our clients’ websites
Own their clients customer journey and ensure we make it easy for customers to stay with them and their client
• To ensure our direct communications (email, text & letters)
on behalf of our clients, are proactive,
useful and relevant.
• Own the customer journey and use it to drive business change.
Key Performance Areas
To work towards achieving 100% on all Company, departmental and team performance targets, as directed by the Marketing team.
Analytical, creative, strong attention to detail, digitally savvy, technical, commercial, ideally degree educated and with good A level results and clear numerical competence. Experience in an office environment, dealing with external clients and internal stakeholders.
• Well-presented and professional in line with working
within a orporate environment.
• Educated to A-level standard or equivalent.
• Minimum of grade C GCSE Maths
• Excellent fluency in written and verbal English
• Computer literate with experience of using Microsoft
products in an office environment.
Specialist Skills and Knowledge:
Practical evidence of experience within the following areas:
• Demonstration of digital marketing understanding and principle
acquisition marketing. Primarily PPC, SEO and Social.
• Successfully working independently and collaboratively within a fast
able to adapt and pivot within a rapidly changing digital landscape
• A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other
• Take ownership & responsibility of work delivery
• Proactive approach
• Strong communication skills
• Experience of handling data in various formats
• Experience working within financial services sector
• Project management experience/ skills
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Experience in digital marketing working across
acquisition,retention and digital experience.
• Knowledge and experience of marketing
communication principles and best practices