To support the HR Team in providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff at Premier.
For a contract period of 6 months.
The role involves providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis across the full HR generalist remit and contributing to the long term development of the HR function
· HR experience and skills essential including knowledge of Employment Law
· Relevant HR qualifications desirable e.g. CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
· Proven experience of handling confidential information and data
· Experience of dealing with people at all levels
· The post-holder will work in a Christian environment. Therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims
HR Generalist Administration
· To maintain an accurate HR filing system for all employees
· Act as first point of contact for staff queries and escalate where appropriate
· Help co-ordinate HR projects & meetings
· Responsible for producing all HR documentation/ letters, contracts
· Responsible for raising PO’s
· Support the coordinating of HR processes e.g. performance reviews, salary reviews etc.
· Other ad-hoc duties
· Ensure all vacancies are advertised on relevant job boards
· Arrange interviews and request references
· Assisting with HR system maintenance ensuring the timely processing of new starters and changes and ensuring complete data integrity at all times.
· To ensure annual performance reviews and follow-up meetings are conducted by line managers with all staff
· To file performance reviews and details of follow up meetings
· To ensure that annual performance reviews include updates of job descriptions where appropriate