Our client is looking to recruit a Finance and Insurance Co-ordinator within their travel team.
The main aspects of the role are –
Maximise Finance and Insurance policy sales by utilising your sales skills when handling telephone enquiries and updating systems accordingly.
Provide a professional, efficient and proactive sale and administration service.
Ensure all processes and procedures comply with FCA requirements.
35 hours per week, and 9 - 1 Saturday. Due to the nature of this position, hours may vary in line with business and client needs.
• Handle all calls within performance targets and professionally following approved call scripts and sales guidance materials
• Handle customer objections in a positive manner and actively attempt to overcome these objections in line with sales guidance materials
• Actively attempt to build rapport with all callers
• Actively look for opportunities to upgrade levels of cover through effective listening and identification of customer needs
• Carry out outbound sales activity ensuring all regulatory and customers service standards and requirements are adhered to where appropriate
• Display appropriate levels of patience and empathy as and when required
• Handle complaints in a positive way, in line with company procedures
• Communicate with customers and third parties in a clear, concise and professional way
• To capture all requested data and provide information to the caller
• Ensure product knowledge is kept continuously up-to-date through appropriate research and training
If you have exceptional Customer Service, Administration and Sales skills please send your CV by email to apply.