Do you excel in giving great Customer Service?
Do you have experience of handling complaints?
This role is handling calls on behalf of one of the major automotive companies, to confirm the customer has been given great customer care throughout their car assistance process, and if not, handling the objection or complaint, and taking it through the correct process , to resolution.
The ideal person must have -
• Educated to ‘GCSE’ standard or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
• Proactive and persistent with a “can-do” attitude
• Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
• Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Understand the importance of the consistent delivery of customer service excellence
If you have the above skills and wish to apply please send a copy of your CV by email.
We're here to help. Check out our FAQs, send us an email or call us at 01908 686644