Our client is a creative, rewards-led promotions agency with offices in London & Milton Keynes. They create exciting marketing strategies that engage and excite consumers, offering cost-effective alternatives to brand discounting.
With over 25 years' experience supporting blue chip clients' tactical acquisition, retention and loyalty promotional activity, we continually innovate, create and develop bespoke solutions that deliver standout campaigns for some of the UK’s best known brands, by offering compelling rewards to excite and engage the consumer - whether that's a free hotel stay with your car insurance, free footie-related activities on millions of cereal packs, a free take-away voucher with your broadband service, or even a free turkey at Christmas for members of a leading newspaper's loyalty programme.
As part of our continued growth we have an opportunity for a bright, talented and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team and help with growth.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of communicating at Director level, working to set KPI’s, mainly targeting Marketing and Brand Directors
- Demonstrate proven track record of, making a high volume of outbound calls making appointments and closing deals
- Have a positive outlook and excellent communication skills
- Be able to present confidently, to senior level
- Excel at building and retaining relationships
- Possess excellent negotiation, networking and business acquisition skills
- Be self-driven, results orientated and commercial aware
- Have a passion to succeed with a clear focus on delivering high quality results within a target-driven environment
And will need the following:
- A great telephone manner
- Ability to make appointments with Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, Managing Directors
- Experience communicating within a B2B environment
- The ability to use our CRM system keeping accurate and detailed records of calls made and results achieved (full training provided)
- Be comfortable working individually whilst feeding into the wider team
- A forward-thinking attitude focused on continual improvement and career development
- Experience in creating new business appointments and an understanding of the marketing mix
- Able to mange time and prioritise, sometimes having to respond to tight timeframes
In return you will receive a competitive salary together with commission offering unlimited earning potential and the opportunity to grow your career in a fun and exciting environment.
This is a full-time role (standard working hours are 9.00-5.30 Monday-Friday). We offer 21 days holiday (plus public holidays and your birthday off when it falls on a working day) plus free parking (your own transport is essential).