To liaise with the BMW Retailer network, BMW Head Office departments and BMW drivers by telephone and e-mail in regards to car hire extension requests. Submitting bookings (within set criteria) to our In-house Hire firms quickly and efficiently (once agreed). To ensure that the quality and standards of service required by the company are fully realised and that all process and procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure all administrative procedures are followed. To initiate improvement areas in all aspect of the work environment, putting ideas forward to supervisor.
- To effectively manage all hire car extensions through the Emergency Service programmes
- Manage the provision of mobility for limp-in, recall and parts activity
- To ensure that effective communication is maintained with BMW Retailer Line and other various departments of BMW. To assist in ensuring that allk relevant information is effectively communicated to the team.
- To undertake any additional duties/ad hoc projects as requested by the BMW Support Manager
- Educated to a good all round standard
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge of motor industry and retailer environment, ideally specific to BMW Group
- Sound Technical knowledge
- Focused on achievement of targets
- Good commercial focus
- Good PC skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Organised with strong administration skills
- Team Player
- Able to communicate confidently with retailers, clients, customers and suppliers
- Able to work under pressure
- Lateral thinker
- Committed to the ethos of service excellence